We are a dedicated “shop at home” flooring design company based in Leicester offering high quality Laminate flooring,Engineered wood flooring, Solid wood flooring, Carpet, Vinyl, LVT (Vinyl tiles) and Professional fitting service at highly competitive prices. Our strategy is to keep the related overheads to minimal thus enabling us to offer customers high quality products at a price they would normally only be able to purchase a average product .Therefore we only operate our business as a “Shop at Home” system which correlates to our strategy and add value to our service offering.
If you prefer the convenience of shopping in the comfort of your home, our shop at home design consultants stay on top of the latest trends and styles in flooring and can help you make choices that meet your interior design objectives. Whether you’re looking to make a bold fashion statement or just find a durable flooring solution for your family areas, we can help you find the ideal solution.
Our modern website allows you to select the samples you want to view at home and request an appointment on a day and a time at your convenience.You can request up to two date and time preferences.We will confirm the appointment by email/Phone or we will call you to arrange an alternative slot.
Our expert flooring design consultants will bring the samples of your choice and other similar samples we think you may like.We will measure the rooms you need flooring and survey and list any impediments.Then you may browse the samples of your choice and other additional samples to match interior decor,Furniture and lighting.
Based on your choice of floor, carpet, underlay and other products we will quote you immediately for the complete job* including professional installation if required.
You may make a decision or take your time to think further to let us know your decision. There will be absolutely no pressure to make any decision on the day of the appointment date or afterwards.
We completely rely on convincing you to buy from us based on our knowledge of products,quality of materials, professional fitting service and our customer service on offer. We take pride in being a highly ethical company and all our company principles are based around maintaining and developing the ethical structure.
*Excludes very rare major subfloor issues which may arise at the time of installation which cannot be surveyed/ visual at the time of the quote. However we will make every effort to ascertain such issues at the time of the quote and inform you of any likely hood of such issues.
Advantages of shopping at home
• Ability to view new flooring choices in the context of your home environment.
• Opportunity see the realistic colour of your choice of floor in your room and under your home lighting
• Whether the flooring will match your paint, wallpaper and furniture
• Find out any impediments you may encounter in installing the prospective type of floor in a particular room.
• To ascertain what type of underlay, accessories you need after carrying out the survey to ensure all the products are compatible, suitable and adequate and to ensure the day of installation goes smooth
What is unique about Wholesale Flooring Supplies “shop at home” service?
• We are a dedicated shop at home flooring solutions provider
• Knowledgeable, experienced, polite, ethical and highly mannered flooring design consultants.
• Any products you buy from us are of highest quality. World leading brands Quickstep, Boen, Kahrs, Kersaint cobb, Abingdon, Georgian
• 90% of our samples are large display size.
• Weekend and evening appointments.
• Courtesy call after every job to make sure you are entirely satisfied with our work.
• 2 years installation guarantee.(On rare occasions if you encounter any problems with the newly installed floor, we will call within 48 hrs for a inspection
• Complimentary after sales service for 2 years for any accidental damages by the customer(chips, scratches, dents made by dropping very heavy objects)
• Highly professional and friendly team of fitters,Paul -15 years experience, Andy- 22 years experience, Geoff- 25 years experience, Jon- 15 years experience
• We take full accountability for the quality of our products and installation
Guided by relentless focus on our vision of five imperatives, we will constantly strive to implement the critical initiatives required to achieve our vision of making the process of our customer fulfilling their flooring needs a value for money, tireless and a smooth process.
In doing this we will deliver superior service, high quality products, efficient low cost operation and high quality installation leading to exceed our customer expectations
We will constantly strive to implement the critical initiatives required to achieve our vision. In doing this, all of our long-term strategies and short-term actions will be moulded by a set of core values that are shared by each and every one involved.